1. First, go to Appearance > Themes and click Add New to add Dentora Theme.
2. Next, Click Upload Theme to upload the theme file you have purchased.
3. Now, click Choose File and Pick the dentora-wp.zip file from your PC to upload it.
4. Next, click Install Now to start the installation process.
5. When the dentora-wp.zip file is uploaded and installed completely you will see “Theme installed successfully” message. But you should not activate this one, because when Dentora theme will be updated to a later version all modification you have made directly in the Dentora theme will be lost. Hence, we suggest you to install and activate the Dentora Child theme we provide for your convenience.
6. Again, to install Dentora Child theme click Add New.
7. Now click Upload Theme to upload Dentora Child theme this time
8. Click, Choose File and Pick dentora-child.zip to upload it.
9. Hit the Install Now button to begin Dentora Child theme installation.
10. Now you will get a confirmation that both the Child theme And the parent Dentora theme are installed successfully.
11. Finally, Click Activate to activate the Child theme.
1. Go to Plugins, click Begin Installing Plugins.
2. Check all plugins. Then choose Install in the Bulk Actions dropdown and click Apply.
3. And finally, you will see the confirmation that all plugins are installed and activated successfully. Click Return to the Dashboard link right side of the conformation Message shown.
4. Check all plugins. Then choose Activate in the Bulk Actions dropdown & hit Apply buttton.
[ note: Reload the page or site. ]